The AC series from 15 to 18 tons represents since 2009 a revolution in handling heavy loads in short corridors,
long working autonomy and difficult climatic conditions
• The electronic management AC, batteries 96V o 120V voltage, allow this forklift series equal performance to those of internal combustion of similar range.
• AC technology offers a long list of advantages for the forklift driver. Rapid and precise response to every single activated command.
• No vibration emissions on handling loads benefiting safety in the workplace during the lifting, tilt or shifting.
• No impetuous movement typical of diesel engines in driving phases.
• Energy saving each engine- traction 45kW (120V), lifting pump 55kW (120V), steering- is activated individually when required.
• Operator- forklift interaction regarding movements, diagnostic of anomalies and in the management of working parameters.
• Easing the steering and greater driving precision. Quick and safe direction change with devio command or bi-pedal.
• Recovery of energy on deceleration or reversal of the driving direction through the oil bath braking system.
• A well-weighted and robust frame, a reinforced mast provide stability, safety and reliability when handling heavy loads and often bulky.
• Battery positioned on side or rear eases a quick change.
• Comfortable cabin with a 360° and overhead view. Located on a low-height frame, allows the operator to get in and off frequently and in safety.
• Fork carriage PYN-TYPE, 3 hydraulic ways with piping plus 4th, 5th, 6th and more make the forklift more versatile for using equipment in different operating environments, indoor/outdoor.
Sectors: paper, cotton, steel and aluminium, wood, logistic, recycling.